Clarendon Nails & SpaPolicies:
The purpose of this policy is to advise you, our customer, to the services that can be expected from us, and the steps and procedure that can be taken if you are not satisfied with our services.What we offer
• Manicure & Spa Pedicure
• Artificial Nails
• Nail Arts
• Tinted Lashes and Eyebrows
• MassageRefunds, Returns, and Exchanges
- If your nails are scratched or mis-shaped, we will fix them only if you notify us within 24 hours of the service.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days from your initial service.
- We will not offer any refund or credit because you changed your mind.
- We will redo any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of our work, provided that you notify us immediately.
- As soon as you depart from our salon implies that you accepted and are happy with the service provided to you.We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements due to you changing your mind of the color, the shape of the nails or any damage caused by you.For example, due to your own lack of care for your nails, or the finish to your nails, they are damaged (i.e that they were broken, chipped or started to lift). OR you choose to paint all ten nails dark red, after 1 or 2 finish coats, then ask to switch to crème brown colors. We will charge for any repairs or replacements with similar scenario.We do not guarantee the lasting or the good finish coat of the polish when we are required to use your polish.
If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.Punctuality
Please contact a salon coordinator if you are going to be late to an appointment. If you expect to be more than ten minutes late, we cannot guarantee completion of the services booked, but we’ll make every effort to do so.Personal Items
We are not responsible for any personal items were damaged during services (i.e. stain mark from mask or scrub from the spa, etc.). Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.Payment Methods
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Card that is presented for redemption after the expiry date.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Gift Cards cannot be canceled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Your Gift Card is your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.Complaints/Feedback
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We’ll make every effort to make it right!What you need to do
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
• Ask for the service that you would like to have. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
• Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before receiving any service.
• While receiving any service, please provide our staff with your feedback and/ or comments on our services so our staff can satisfy your requirements right away.
• Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
• Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have an infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.We have the right to deny any service.
At Clarendon Nails & Spa, we strive our best to provide high-quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.Clarendon Nails & Spa Management